Searching for the best affordable badminton racket under $50. Then you are in the right place because I will show you the top Badminton racket for under $50 in America.
If you wanted a budget Badminton racket under $50 is a good thing because buying an expensive one is not a good decision although you can get an affordable badminton racket with almost the same features under $50.
5 Best Badminton Racket Under $50 in the USA
So here we are these are the top picks by professionals and badminton lovers for you. These badminton rackets under $50 are made for high performance.
|Best Badminton Racket||Best Features||Latest Price |
|1. Franklin Sports Elite Badminton Racket||Powerful||Check Price|
|2. YONEX Nanoray 6000I G4-U Badminton Racquet||Smash Pro||Check Price|
|3. Senston N80 Graphite Badminton racket||Stability & Fast||Check Price|
|4. Apacs Nano 900 Power White Badminton Racket||Graphite & carbon|
|5. YONEX 7000I Nanoray Badminton Racket||Carbon nanotube||Check Price|
choosing a budget and the best badminton racket in the market is the best decision it helps you to keep your budget balanced.
Because everyone is not a professional player you don’t need to spend lots of money on a particular thing unless you are making money out of it.
There are many under $50 badminton rackets in the market that helps you to know your skills and potential in badminton
And if you are a new in badminton so you doesn’t need to spend lots of money in badminton.
If you are buying a random expensive badminton racket without knowing its specifications and suitability, you are wasting your money.
There is no smartness in wasting your money, always start with budget rackets for learning. Here, We have a list of the top 5 best budget badminton rackets under $50.
5 Top Badminton Racket Under $50 in America
These are the best 5 Badminton racket under $50 in the USA
1. Franklin Sports Elite Badminton Racket
You can say that this is the best and most popular badminton racket under $50 a value for money product.
- Specially designed for new and mid-level players.
- Most durable and precise in extreme and hardcore matches.
- Most affordable almost under $50 in the USA.
- Great for powerful smashes.
Like the highest performance badminton rackets, this is also made of carbon fiber material, This enables the potential to withstand higher string tension without deforming the frame.
This is one of the best lightweight badminton rackets under 50 dollars in America because this is fully made from carbon fiber and the racket weight around 85 grams.
The in-built T-joint makes it even stable and reduces the possibility of failure. This ensures the racket is free from sudden breakage or getting loosened.
The blend of a heavy head and a stiff shaft ensures unbiased power and control.
- Made of carbon fiber – lightweight and powerful.
- Weigh just 85 grams – Avoid fatigue during intense games
- Perfectly balanced power and control
- The grip is medium soft, ensures good power with comfort.
- The heavy head contributes powerful smashes
- Rigid shaft ensures better control
- In-built T-joint makes the racket extra sturdy.
- The frame feels a little odd when you see
- Sometimes Grip will be uncomfortable for small hand players under 12 age.
2. YONEX Nanoray 6000I G4-U Badminton Racquet
Yonex is one of the leading brand in Badminton world and one of the most trusted badminton brand.
Let me introduce the popular and the best badminton racket for under $50. The Yonex Nanoray 6000I badminton racket.
- SUPER TIGHT STRING – So don’t worry about the performance of Smashes.
- Best for beginners and advanced players – There is not much this kind of badminton rackets under $50.
- GREAT SHAPE AND DESIGN – Gives you a great feeling and confidence for winning.
- FASTEST – Best for a drive, smashes, and even for drops also.
- Most trusted brand and the reliable one.
- Best string at this price range under $50.
- Suitable for all kinds of badminton players.
- STRONG GRIP: Provided a technically designed grip with anti-slip tape.
- FAST ONE: Serving up close to the net, playing such beautiful drive, smash and even drop shot.
- Don’t have isometric Design
- This doesn’t make of full carbon fiber.
3. Senston N80 Graphite Badminton racket
Like the franklin badminton racket, this Senston N80 is also fully made of carbon fiber and also available at an affordable price.
If you are looking for some head heavy badminton racket under 50 dollars then this is the best choice for you.
- Fully made of carbon fiber makes them lightweight and strong as well.
- 4U category badminton racket
- Great for doubles.
- Weighs just 80 grams – 4U – avoids fatigue in heavy and exauting sessions.
- The isometric head provides more room space to hut the cork.
- The string tension lies between 24-26 lbs.
- Available in 9 popular colors
- The in-built T-joint between the shaft and frame prevents sudden failure
- Uncomfortable grip you have to change grip
4. Apacs Nano 900 Power White Badminton Racket
This is on the fourth position in our list of best budget badminton rackets under $50. And in my opinion, the best budget-friendly badminton racket for $50 and this is quite impressive.
But don’t think that this Apacs Nano 900 Power White Badminton Racket is lower than other rackets in terms of performance this is one of his kind.
- Brand popular for making high-quality and budget-friendly badminton rackets.
- Grommet technology – For durability and sturdiness.
- Edges are embraced with Nanotube.
- Lightweight badminton racket under $50.
- Perfect for an all-rounder player.
- Great durability and sturdiness.
- Designed to give powerful and precise shots to your opponent.
- Lightweight badminton racket in budget price.
- Don’t have Isometric Design
It is the perfect badminton racket for you if you are looking for the best badminton racket under $ 50 then you should check them out.
Suitable for all-rounder player or like switching between various styles while playing and trying new things.
The weight of this excellent badminton racket is 85 grams and the length of the Edge-Saber is 675mm.
Considering the price of this badminton racket it is perfect badminton for you if you love playing badminton. Make sure you get this badminton racket if you are an intermediate player or an all-rounder.
5. YONEX 7000I Nanoray Badminton Racket
Like other popular series, Nanoray is also created for lightweight badminton racket lovers with great performance on a budget of under $50.
Nanoray series is one of the most promising series and they proved their performance many times.
Created for the pros and designed so good that even a beginner can use them and enhance their skills.
- Nanoray Series
- Graphite Frame provides great strength and power.
- Nanomesh+Carbon nanotube
- Isometric head shape
- Shaft: Graphite Present in Premium Rackets
- Frame: Durable Frame
- There is no such cons in this badminton racket
Conclusion – Top 5 Best Badminton Rackets in $50
I am not saying that there are no other best badminton rackets in the market under $50. These are my best picks classified through reviews and news.
You are free to choose from any of them for you to enhance your game and performance and these will work great for you.
If you are looking for a racket that is perfectly balanced, and light in weight; this one is for you. It has all the elements to delight beginners and intermediate players.
The grip of the racket is really good to provide a sufficient level of comfort without compromising speed and control. You can get all these features within $50.
The lightweight construction, medium stiff shaft, and isometric head offer it an all-around performance.
If you find this article useful then do comments down below and ask any questions you have related to best badminton rackets under $50.