FreeQuotesGuide is happy to have guest posts. In reality in the event that you’re the right guest blogger, we are more than happy to welcome you. we want to see your participation. Follow our guest posting guidelines here.
The benefits of posting your guest post here
- This is a do-follow blog, which means that you be rewarded with a do-follow back link to your site
- Be respected in the online community
- Traffic for your blog or website Facebook page or Google Plus profile
- Expand your social networks
- Free blog post sharing via our social media accounts
Guidelines for guest posts
We don’t like spam. Please provide us with an original piece of content. If you’re using another site, ensure that you mention it in the resource section of your article. Make sure that you credit the image you use as a free stock photo does not credit the creator within the section on resources of your article.
These guidelines and rules were designed to ensure that we deliver high-quality content and to maintain the highest standards for our website in the best way feasible.
- Keep your piece brief, sweet, and straight to the point
- At a minimum 1,000 words
- Make sure your piece is properly formatted
- Only provide original content. Your article must be unique, i.e. that it has not been published elsewhere on the internet. We’ll check! You cannot, unfortunately, publish the article elsewhere after we have published it, and not even on your own site We’re sorry! It is possible to include a short line or paragraph about your article, and include a link to the entire article on our website.
- Double-check syntax and grammar. We’ll not take an article that is grammatically incorrect or is poorly written. Review it thoroughly before you submit it to us , and make sure that it’s high-quality content.
- Make sure you use proper headings and format.
- Each blog post must be original and must not be published elsewhere via the web(including your blog or web site)
- Make sure you follow proper blog etiquette which doesn’t include any offensive, provocative , or defamatory material
- Include one screenshot or image to is in line with the content
- One anchor text back-link to your site
- The authors reserve the rights to refuse or modify any post at any time before a notification
- Our editorial team reserves the option to modify the content for grammar and to improve the structure
How do you send your content
If you’ve gone through the guidelines and are prepared to send your content, you must prepare your material in MS Word format including one anchor text back-link. Send it to WorkWithSudhanshuSharma@gmail.com